homereviewschallengescontestspoliciesaboutabout

Friday 28 October 2011

Time Flies Friday #3

 
Time Flies Friday is a weekly feature/blog hop hosted by Gemma at Passion for Novels.  This is where we feature a book that we loved as a child, one that we cherish and remember.  I used to read a lot of books when I was a child, so this feature is like going down memory lane :D


This week I have chosen:
 
 Meg & Mog by Helen Nicoll & Jan Pienkowski

Goodreads Synopsis:

Meg and Mog is the first in the long-standing series about a witch (Meg) and her cat (Mog). Meg is a cute well-meaning witch who lives with Mog and her owl. In Meg and Mog, we are introduced to a witch wardrobe and a witch's breakfast. Later Meg flies off to meet her witch friends for some spell-making at a Halloween Party. Unfortunately the spell does not go exactly to plan...


Well it's nearly Halloween, so I thought I'd choose a Halloween themed book this week.  I used to love the Meg & Mog series.  The illustrations were really appealing to children and I used to love reading these stories.  I especially liked Mog the cat.  I'm sure.... wading through the grey cells.... that they also had an owl character too.  I would definietly recommend these books for younger children because they were fun.  Ahhhh such fond memories!

3 comments:

Passion for Novels said...

Meg and Mog!!!! I really liked this series I can't believe I had forgotten all about it until your post!! Great Time Flies Friday post Jen! xxx

Toni D. said...

awww too cute!

sam1978 said...

I love Meg and Mog and so do my children xx

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :D I'd love to know your thoughts!!!

 
Blog Design By Sweet Dreams Design using the Sweet Summer kit by Kay Miller Designs.