homereviewschallengescontestspoliciesaboutabout

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #24

Every Wednesday, Dani at Pen To Paper features Wishlist Wednesday, a meme in which you can list a book that you really want to read or keep meaning to get. These are books that you want to add to your wishlist, and believe me there are plenty!  I've decided to use Dani's feature every Wednesday :)

So what do you need to do to join in?
  • Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
  • Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
  • Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
  • Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of her post.
  • Put a link back to pen to paper (http://www.pentopaperblog.com/) somewhere in your post.
  • Visit the other blogs and enjoy!

So here is my book for this weeks Wishlist Wednesday:
 
 

Goodreads Synopsis:

What happens when you're stalked by Death? You fall in love with him, of course.

Pagan Moore doesn't cheat Death, but instead, falls in love with him.

Seventeen year old Pagan Moore has seen souls her entire life. Once she realized the strangers she often saw walking through walls were not visible to anyone else, she started ignoring them. If she didn't let them know she could see them, then they left her alone. Until she stepped out of her car the first day of school and saw an incredibly sexy guy lounging on a picnic table, watching her with an amused smirk on his face. Problem is, she knows he's dead.

Not only does he not go away when she ignores him, but he does something none of the others have ever done. He speaks. Pagan is fascinated by the soul. What she doesn't realize is that her appointed time to die is drawing near and the wickedly beautiful soul she is falling in love with is not a soul at all.

He is Death and he's about to break all the rules.
 
 
 I added this book to my wishlist about a month ago, I stumbled upon it when I was looking at a book blog.  I think it sounds like a really good book and I can't wait to get myself a copy.  It looks like it is just in ebook format, so I will download it onto the kindle.  It's a shame it's not in paperback format as the cover is really nice, I love the way that Death's eyes are glowing and the swirly writing is so pretty.

3 comments:

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

Sounds like a good read but that cover freaks me out! lol

♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

DBookWhore said...

This cover looks amazing!! Might have to add this one to my tbr pile.

Book Passion for Life said...

This has been on my wishlist for ages. I read the author's other book 'The Vincent Boys' and I loved it! Great pick! ~ Donna

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :D I'd love to know your thoughts!!!

 
Blog Design By Sweet Dreams Design using the Sweet Summer kit by Kay Miller Designs.