homereviewschallengescontestspoliciesaboutabout

Sunday 11 March 2012

Mail Box Sunday (IMM) - Weekly Round Up #18

Hi Guys!  It's Sunday again and that means another Mail Box Sunday. I'm going to share what goodies I've had this week.  They are all e-books this time so thankfully my bookcase isn't groaning too much. 

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren - what a great way to see what everyone else has had in their mailboxes :D






Ebooks I Had This Week:


I had this ebook as a review book from the author - many thanks :D

Goodreads Synopsis:

Twins Sera and Luke Raine have a well-kept secret—she heals with a touch of her hand, he sees the future. All their lives they’ve helped those in need on the sly. They’ve always thought of their abilities as being a gift.

Then Luke has a vision that Sera is killed. That gift they’ve always cherished begins to feel an awful lot like a curse. Because the thing about Luke’s ability? He’s always right. And he can’t do anything about it.





This is a review copy that I received from Netgalley.

Goodreads Synopsis:

 In New York City, 1897, life has never been more thrilling - or dangerous.

Sixteen-year-old Finley Jayne and her "straynge band of mysfits" have journeyed from London to America to rescue their friend Jasper, hauled off by bounty hunters. But Jasper is in the clutches of a devious former friend demanding a trade-the dangerous device Jasper stole from him...for the life of the girl Jasper loves.

One false move from Jasper and the strange clockwork collar around Mei's neck tightens. And tightens.



What books did you get in your mailbox this week?  Leave a comment and a link and I will have a peek :D

6 comments:

Miri said...

Oh, I totally know what you mean about your bookcase thankfully not groaning too much - I kind of have this problem, too, right now. Well, actually I have this problem twice, because there's my room at my parents' house and the room at my university's town so yeah... and no space in both rooms. Kinda bad.

The books you received sound both very awesome! I haven't heard anything about Intangible before, but the plot sounds really interesting. I'm a lot into paranormal stuff these days and the plot obviously is very exciting. I'm totally going to take a closer look at this one.

If you want to, feel free to check out my IMM for this week over here.

Hope you're goin to have a wonderful week and enjoy your new books! :)

Dani Cotton said...

I got The Girl in the Clockwork Collar as well, but I forgot to add it to my list :P
But, I also forgot to download it from NetGalley until after I'd done my post, so I've let myself off :P
I have The Girl in the Steel Corset (the book before it) preordered from The Book Dep too :)

Intangible looks really interesting :)

My IMM

Dani xxxx

Alison Can Read said...

Great set! I want to read the new Kady Cross book but I have to read the first one though.
My IMM

LindyLouMac said...

I have so many books waiting to be read and reviewed that I have made myself stop adding to my wishlist or downloading any ebooks!

Ailsa said...

The Girl In The Clockwork Collar sounds really cool, and I love the cover.

You can see my IMM here if you're interested, and you can still enter my international big birthday giveaway here. :)

~Ailsa

mariska said...

You've got a great IMM! Your books are looking beautiful and I hope you would enjoy reading them.

Have a nice evening!
Mariska
This is my In my mailbox

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :D I'd love to know your thoughts!!!

 
Blog Design By Sweet Dreams Design using the Sweet Summer kit by Kay Miller Designs.