homereviewschallengescontestspoliciesaboutabout

Wednesday 29 August 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #45

Every Wednesday, Dani at Pen To Paper features Wishlist Wednesday, a meme in which you can list a book that you really want to read or keep meaning to get. These are books that you want to add to your wishlist, and believe me there are plenty!  I've decided to use Dani's feature every Wednesday :)

So what do you need to do to join in?
  • Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
  • Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
  • Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
  • Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of her post.
  • Put a link back to pen to paper (http://www.pentopaperblog.com/) somewhere in your post.
  • Visit the other blogs and enjoy!

So here is my book for this weeks Wishlist Wednesday:


Goodreads Synopsis:

Pia has grown up in a secret laboratory hidden deep in the Amazon rain forest. She was raised by a team of scientists who have created her to be the start of a new immortal race. But on the night of her seventeenth birthday, Pia discovers a hole in the electric fence that surrounds her sterile home—and sneaks outside the compound for the first time in her life.

Free in the jungle, Pia meets Eio, a boy from a nearby village. Together, they embark on a race against time to discover the truth about Pia’s origin—a truth with deadly consequences that will change their lives forever.

Origin is a beautifully told, shocking new way to look at an age-old desire: to live forever, no matter the cost. This is a supremely compelling debut novel that blends the awakening romance of Matched with the mystery and jungle conspiracy of Lost.




I thought this one sounded so different and the synopsis just captured my attention. Imagine the life you thought was perfectly normal wasn't and that you were basically an experiment created by scientists. Gripping stuff!! It's not out until September but I would love to get my hands on a copy!

6 comments:

Drea Shane said...

This book looks so interesting:) I hope you enjoy it! here is my Wishlist Wednesday: http://andreaheltsley.blogspot.com/2012/08/wishlist-wednesday-10.html
Happy Wednesday!

Ula said...

This book looks and sounds awesome, already on my TBR pile. ;)

My WW.

The Avid Reader said...

Origin sounds very intriguing. It has been on my TBR list for a while. I hope you get to read it soon.

Nancy @ The Avid Reader

My Wishlist Wednesday

Ciska said...

I have been seeing this book around a lot lately. Obviously a very curious one. Hope you will get it soon to read.

My wishlist wednesday: http://iamciska.tumblr.com/post/30458242421/wishlist-wednesday-11-all-that-i-am-anna-funder

Unknown said...

This book is omnipresent! It's everywhere and i want it!

Would love it if you'd check out my Wishlist, it's my first ever :) - Wishlist Wednesday

Hoping to see you there! :)

Unknown said...

This book sounds amazing! I keep seeing it everywhere :/!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :D I'd love to know your thoughts!!!

 
Blog Design By Sweet Dreams Design using the Sweet Summer kit by Kay Miller Designs.