homereviewschallengescontestspoliciesaboutabout

Monday 15 August 2011

What I have planned for today.

I'm up nice and early today.  I'm planning on visiting my parents.  I take Hades along too, as he loves to play with my Parents two dogs.  Edie is a black Sprocker Spaniel, she is adorable and full of energy.  Harry is a fawn pug and he especially loves playing with Hades.  It is so funny to watch as it is such a contrast between big Hades and small Harry.  They all get on so well.  I only have to utter the words " Does Hades want to see Edie and Harry", and he is off ready and waiting by the door.  I'm really lucky that my parent only live a twenty minute drive away.  Hades loves nothing more than having a ride in the car.  He puts his head out the window and you can see his ears flapping away in the breeze.

1 comments:

So many books, so little time said...

You have a new follower :D Did the dogs have a lovely visit yesterday? This post needs a pic of the doggies :D

Lainy

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :D I'd love to know your thoughts!!!

 
Blog Design By Sweet Dreams Design using the Sweet Summer kit by Kay Miller Designs.