homereviewschallengescontestspoliciesaboutabout

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Delivery #3

UNTYING THE KNOT By LINDA GILLARD

Just bought this one for my Kindle.  I'm quite excited as I have read House Of Silence and Star Gazing by this author and really loved them.

Synopsis:

A wife is meant to stand by her man. Especially an army wife. But Fay didn't. She walked away - from Magnus, her traumatised war hero husband and from the home he was restoring: Tullibardine Tower, a ruined 16th century tower house on a Perthshire hillside. Now their daughter, Emily is marrying someone she shouldn't. And so is Magnus...

"Everyone makes mistakes, but I sometimes think I’ve made more than most. Marrying Magnus was one of them. But the biggest mistake I ever made was divorcing him."

UNTYING THE KNOT


** Will read and review at a later date.**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :D I'd love to know your thoughts!!!

 
Blog Design By Sweet Dreams Design using the Sweet Summer kit by Kay Miller Designs.