homereviewschallengescontestspoliciesaboutabout

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Wishlist Wednesday #23

Every Wednesday, Dani at Pen To Paper features Wishlist Wednesday, a meme in which you can list a book that you really want to read or keep meaning to get. These are books that you want to add to your wishlist, and believe me there are plenty!  I've decided to use Dani's feature every Wednesday :)

So what do you need to do to join in?
  • Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
  • Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
  • Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
  • Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of her post.
  • Put a link back to pen to paper (http://www.pentopaperblog.com/) somewhere in your post.
  • Visit the other blogs and enjoy!

So here is my book for this weeks Wishlist Wednesday:
Goodreads Synopsis:
 Dying of a broken heart is just the beginning.... Welcome to forever.

BRIE'S LIFE ENDS AT SIXTEEN: Her boyfriend tells her he doesn't love her, and the news breaks her heart—literally.

But now that she's D&G (dead and gone), Brie is about to discover that love is way more complicated than she ever imagined. Back in Half Moon Bay, her family has begun to unravel. Her best friend has been keeping a secret about Jacob, the boy she loved and lost—and the truth behind his shattering betrayal. And then there's Patrick, Brie's mysterious new guide and resident Lost Soul . . . who just might hold the key to her forever after.

With Patrick's help, Brie will have to pass through the five stages of grief before she's ready to move on. But how do you begin again, when your heart is still in pieces?
 I came across this book the other day as one of my giveaway winners requested it as a prize.  I had never heard of it before then.  After reading the blurb, I thought to myself, you know what......  This sounds a great book.  So on the wishlist it has gone.  The title and cover are pretty eye catching too.  I hope I get a copy of this soon as I would love to read it :D

2 comments:

Elisa said...

I have this on my wishlist too! The story looks really interesting so I think I have to read this one soon. Nice pick this week =D
New follower here!

Visit mine too if you have time ^^:
http://ellegoesnerd.blogspot.com/2012/02/dusty-reads-12-wishlist-wednesday-10.html

Dani Cotton said...

This one is on my wishlist too. I was a little unsure about it, to be honest.
I might have to take a look at it when I pop into Birmingham later :)
Great choice this week!

xxx

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :D I'd love to know your thoughts!!!

 
Blog Design By Sweet Dreams Design using the Sweet Summer kit by Kay Miller Designs.