homereviewschallengescontestspoliciesaboutabout

Sunday 19 February 2012

Mail Box Sunday (IMM) - Weekly Round Up #16

Hi Guys!  It's Sunday again and that means another Mail Box Sunday. It's been a couple of weeks since I last did an IMM post, so I have lots of books to tell you about.

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren - what a great way to see what everyone else has had in their mailboxes :D






From Amazon UK for the kindle:



Paperbacks I bought this week:




I met a friend who visited and we had a little book shopping spree.  I bought the two Patrick Ness books.  Love Virtually was bought as a gift from my friend Julie, she sang its praises.  Thank you xx

What books did you get in your mailbox this week?  Leave a comment and a link and I will have a peek :D

8 comments:

Adriana C said...

I haven´t read any of this books but I like the covers of Siren and Cold Kiss.
Love the new look of your blog! LOVE the header and the puppies in your rating system, super cute.
My IMM

Rebecca said...

Awesome books you got this week. Cold Kiss looks really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books :)

Unknown said...

Chaos Walking Trilogy!!! I just can't spend a day without telling people how much I love this trilogy. <333 I hope you enjoy them.

My IMM is here. <3

Melissas Eclectic Bookshelf said...

Haven't read any of these books...but I've heard that quite a few are really good! Hope you enjoy them!

Here's My IMM this week!

♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

Hanna @ Booking in Heels said...

I saw the Patrick Ness books in The Works this week. I nearly succumbed because they were only £1.99 each but I already have the first, and there didn't seem much point until I knew if I liked it or not!

I've heard good things about Remembrance though.

Have a great week :)

Sash and Em said...

Enjoy!!

Our IMM!

Lena said...

remembrance was a good book! I liked it! My IMM is http://ilovebooksclub101.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-5.html

Raimy from Readaraptor Hatchling said...

great books, I recently finished The Knife of Never Letting go and it was amazing, I hope you enjoy ally our books! :D

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :D I'd love to know your thoughts!!!

 
Blog Design By Sweet Dreams Design using the Sweet Summer kit by Kay Miller Designs.