homereviewschallengescontestspoliciesaboutabout

Friday 10 February 2012

We have some winners!! #2

Thank you so much to everyone who entered, be it new or existing followers :D There have been a few competitions going on recently. I have the greatest pleasure in announcing the winners.  Drumroll please.............

 
 
The winner is:
Megan @ Book Brats
Congratulations on winning Megan, I hope you enjoy your copy of The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater.







The winner is:
Congratulations on winning Farah, I hope you enjoy your copy of Touch by Jus Accardo.







Don't forget to look out for more giveaways happening right here at Chocolate Chunky Munkie :D

2 comments:

Princess Styles said...

:( I am epressed that i didn't win. :(

Rachel Rowlands said...

Congrats to the winners! :)

Also, I have tagged you here: http://bookprowl.blogspot.com/2012/02/tagged.html

Have a nice day.

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :D I'd love to know your thoughts!!!

 
Blog Design By Sweet Dreams Design using the Sweet Summer kit by Kay Miller Designs.