homereviewschallengescontestspoliciesaboutabout

Saturday 20 August 2011

A photo from the past.

I wanted to show you this picture, it was taken when Hades was a few months old.  It always makes me chuckle looking at it.  I think it's a great way to choose a book from my bookshelves - well as long as I don't mind the teeth marks!!!



I've been really lucky that this was the only time that Hades has taken an interest in my books.  I've only had one casualty and that was a P D James novel.  It is still readable thankfully!!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

That's so cute, like he's choosing one for you. When Daisy was a small pup she used to jump up at my book when I was reading it and start nibbling! lucikly she has learned now to leave the books alone!

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :D I'd love to know your thoughts!!!

 
Blog Design By Sweet Dreams Design using the Sweet Summer kit by Kay Miller Designs.