Every Wednesday, Dani at Pen To Paper features Wishlist Wednesday, a meme in which you can list a book that you really want to read or keep meaning to get. These are books that you want to add to your wishlist, and believe me there are plenty! I've decided to use Dani's feature every Wednesday :)
So what do you need to do to join in?
- Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
- Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
- Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
- Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of her post.
- Put a link back to pen to paper (http://www.pentopaperblog.com/) somewhere in your post.
- Visit the other blogs and enjoy!
So here is my book for this weeks Wishlist Wednesday:
Goodreads Synopsis:There’s none so blind as they that won’t see.
Seventeen-year-old Tricia Farni’s body floated to the surface of Alaska’s Birch River six months after the night she disappeared. The night Roz Hart had a fight with her. The night Roz can’t remember. Roz, who struggles with macular degeneration, is used to assembling fragments to make sense of the world around her. But this time it’s her memory that needs piecing together—to clear her name . . . to find a murderer. This unflinchingly emotional novel is written in the powerful first-person voice of a legally blind teen who just wants to be like everyone else.
I thought this one looked different and interesting. It's not out until October, but I have seen it about already in the blogosphere. I really want to know what happens to Roz, it sounds like she has a tough time ahead of her. The cover is certainly eye catching, no pun intended :P I shall have to write a reminder of this one in my diary, so I can get my hands on a copy when it comes out!