homereviewschallengescontestspoliciesaboutabout

Tuesday 6 November 2012

We're back :)

Hi Guys!  
I just wanted to say that Hades and myself are back from a short break.  A new house move and no internet for a little while meant that Chocolate Chunky Munkie had a bit of a dormant period.  But I am pleased that we are back and raring to go.

I have plenty of reviews to post over the next coming weeks so keep your eyes peeled.  My internet may have been down but my books were certainly read :P

I will be kicking off tomorrow with a Wishlist Wednesday post, it's one I like to participate in and it's hosted by the lovely Dani from Pen to Paper.


1 comments:

miki said...

happy return^^

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :D I'd love to know your thoughts!!!

 
Blog Design By Sweet Dreams Design using the Sweet Summer kit by Kay Miller Designs.