homereviewschallengescontestspoliciesaboutabout

Monday 12 March 2012

Musing Mondays #2

Musing Mondays is a weekly feature hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.  Each week MizB asks a book related question and we have to give our answers.

This week’s musing asks…


 What book do you wish you were reading right now? Where would you take it to, if you could go anywhere to read for a while?

The book I wish I were reading right now would have to be my current read, which is A Million Suns by Beth Revis 

 I'm about halfway through this book and I am totally absorbed.  It's the second book in the series and has been pretty darn awesome from the word go.  I can sniff another 5 star book here.

  Do you ever find yourself so engrossed in a book, that you have to spend every spare moment taken up reading it.  It's almost like an obsession, not a moment is lost.  I even found myself reading a couple of pages today whilst sat in the car waiting for my husband to finish an errand.

So really that does lead onto my next answer, my ideal place to read isn't sat in a car as a passenger.  No, I love nothing better than to curl up on the sofa with a nice cup of coffee and a good book.  It's comfortable, peaceful and totally uninterrupted.  Pure bliss :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :D I'd love to know your thoughts!!!

 
Blog Design By Sweet Dreams Design using the Sweet Summer kit by Kay Miller Designs.