homereviewschallengescontestspoliciesaboutabout

Monday 3 September 2012

August Review Copy Clean Up - Wrap Up Post

BBT
Back at the beginning of August I joined up to participate in Review Copy Cleanup.  This was  an event taking place through the whole of August, and presented a perfect opportunity to blitz the review copies lurking on the bookcase.  It was being run by Vicky @ Books Biscuits & Tea and Celine @ Nyx Book Reviews. 

  I was busy working my way through my review copies, all the books that I read in August were purely review books.  I managed a total of 6 review books.

Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry was by far my favourite contemporary read of the month.
But the book that totally blew me away had to be Horizon by Sophie Littlefield.  This was an amazing book and featured zombies, which is a genre that seems to be growing on me.


I also read:




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :D I'd love to know your thoughts!!!

 
Blog Design By Sweet Dreams Design using the Sweet Summer kit by Kay Miller Designs.