homereviewschallengescontestspoliciesaboutabout

Saturday 22 June 2013

Author Interview: Touch by Melissa Haag




Released: January 2013
Publisher: Smashwords
Series: No
Find at: Goodreads | Smashwords | Amazon | iTunes
Author Site: Melissa Haag

Goodreads Synopsis:

A touch. That’s all it takes for Tessa to know her future with a boy. Her mom tells her she needs to choose her best option before she turns seventeen. Problem is, she sees all her ‘options’ dying before they turn thirty. That may have worked for the last fourteen generations of women in her family tree, but she can’t choose and condemn someone to an early grave.

An unfortunate incident at school starts a chain of events that reveals a centuries old chaos demon and a chance to remove her ‘gift’ forever.


Author Interview with Melissa Haag

What inspired you to want to become a writer?
My imagination and insatiable appetite for books. My imagination is cheaper than buying two books a day. :)

Please tell us in one sentence only, why we should read your book.
Oh, boy... um, because my mom thinks it's cool?
Okay, seriously... read it for a story you won't forget, for a sweet romance that will make you want more.
Favourite fictional character?
If I'm allowed to choose one of my own, it's a tie between Morik and Clay. Since they are from my imagination they are perfect to me ;)
If I need to choose someone else, I'm going with Snow from Lockout (movie). He had me laughing and saved the movie from being a snoozer.
If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional. With whom would it be?
I think I'm going to have to go with Erienne Fleming, the main character in Kathleen Woodwiss's A Rose In Winter. I started reading romance much too young, and that story stuck with me. Pretty dresses, romantic heroes. I don't read many (if any) historical romances anymore, but I will never forget that one.
What is the last book you read?
A Werewolf's Moon (The Council, #2) by J.C. Isabella

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :D I'd love to know your thoughts!!!

 
Blog Design By Sweet Dreams Design using the Sweet Summer kit by Kay Miller Designs.