homereviewschallengescontestspoliciesaboutabout

Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year.


Dear Readers!!

I've had a great year of blogging and next year I look forward to sharing many more posts with you.  I've got a few posts pre-written for the next few days, so feel free to pop back and have a look.


For those of you that celebrate this festive period, I hope you have happy holidays.  Myself and Hades would like to wish all of you a Happy New Year.


I shall be taking a bit of a break and spending time with my family, as we have just lost my father to cancer.  Sad times :,(


Best wishes,
Jen & Hades x x

4 comments:

Vicky @ A Backpack Full of Adventures said...

Oh no :( I'm so sorry to hear that about your dad! *hugs*
Merry Christmas! xxx

miki said...

I'm really sorry for your dad. I understand you because i lost my father from a degenerative illness not long ago.
take care of you

all the best

( and thanks you for taking the time to think about us even in these circumstances)

kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

Merry Christmas, darling! I'm so so sorry for your loss! Take care and be strong *big hugs*

Dani Cotton said...

Merry Christmas hun! You're being so brave.

Thinking of you always! My love is coming your way! xxxx

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment :D I'd love to know your thoughts!!!

 
Blog Design By Sweet Dreams Design using the Sweet Summer kit by Kay Miller Designs.